9.30.2011

Body screamin'

I probably speak for most of backpackers; we walk all day. Since we arrive Paris we have been walking less, but there has been days where we would leave the guesthouse early and will be out walking until evening, over 10 hours for many days. I did not realize until my sister who was here last week, that my pace of walking, pretty fast to begin with, has increased its speed since we started traveling. Sahe, with her 18 kilo backpacks, still has managed to walk with me for the past four months. 

However, likely due to a relief of arriving Paris, her body finally started to send signals for a good rest; catching cold and shoulder pain. Even I suffered from a neck pain, unable to look back without turning around with my entire upper body for a few days. 

Another issue; unable to wake up early. We have been going to sleep around 23:00, and waking up no later than 7:00 on the road, but here, we have slept through alarm clocks and phone calls.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿